Apex MOT Car Garage operates under following terms and reserves the right to change these without any notice.
1. It is the duty of the customer to provide correct information regarding the vehicle to make sure items being purchased are fit for the vehicle in observation. Apex MOT Car Garage MOT will not be considered responsible for any proposals expressed by third parties.
2. At the time of ordering a product e.g. tyres or exhausts online, or booking for a service or MOT, expenses must be paid beforehand of parts being fitted or services being carried out at any of our outlets
3. We keep the right to decline an order or booking if we consider you are trying to do so under untruthfulness or deceptively through the use of stolen payment details. Such an act will culminate in Apex MOT Car Garage MOT communicating the pertinent authorities.
4. All rates on our website are shown in pounds sterling (£UK) and encompass VAT.
5. We do our best to present clear-cut pricing and information on our web site; nevertheless, it is not unlikely, in spite of our finest efforts, that a price or product/service information may be unseemly. Hence, we may, at our will contact you to authenticate an order and for you to endorse or withdraw it.
6. Replacement of parts. In most of the cases parts are acquired from dealers which carry an additional charge if the old part is not sent back in exchange. Our prices set on approximations and receipts take it into account and the bill you pay encompasses the old parts that are sent back in exchange accordingly.
7. If you need the old part please do inform us so we can notify the provider and in turn add the cost of the old part to your account.
8. Unless otherwise specified, the price of fitting is contained within your order endorsement.
9. If in the course of any work being carried out we have to perform unpredicted, extra work, an Apex MOT Car Garage MOT sales representative will get in touch with you to check you are in agree to the work and expenses for any such supplementary parts/services will be requested to confirm the approval for Apex MOT Car Garage MOT to carry on with the extra work to be carried out.
10. We only agree to take orders for parts and services from inhabitants living in the United Kingdom. We do not arrange for a mobile fitting service.
11. Appointments booked for our range of services, including MOT testing maybe rearranged/postponed to another date and time, permitting for such substitute date/time being obtainable.
12. In accordance with the applicable statutory rights at the time of supply or repair, the Company warrants all parts fitted to the vehicle. The Company warrants its work for a 6000 miles or a period of 6 months, whichever occurs sooner, from the date of completion of the work. The Company shall not – in any circumstances – be liable for any damages afterwards.
13. Conforming to the recommendations of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Act of 2000, as a customer, you keep the right to revoke an order or booking appointment at any moment in case such notice is provided in writing to Apex MOT Car Garage MOT. Upon withdrawal you will get your money back.
14. If the booking for the work (the actual scheduled date to perform the work) is within seven working days of withdrawal, annulment fee of £50 will be charged to cover the consequential costs and/or losses sustained by Apex MOT Car Garage MOT. If a vehicle is presented to us that is in a condition which reckons that the work booked cannot be done then we have the right to charge for the bay booking time and cost of labour sustained up to £50. Please note that you cannot get your money back for special order parts as we cannot send them back to suppliers once manufactured
15. With respect to your legal rights, it is not possible to offer compensations on any parts that have been used on your vehicle. If you sense that a part which has been fitted by Apex MOT Car Garage MOT is defective, we will offer you a replacement to purchase and the questionable defective item in question will be reverted to the maker for the purpose of inspecting the item for imperfections. If it is found to be out of order, we shall repay you in full for the cost of the replacement part. Please note old parts will be often taken in interchange with parts providers. You may of course examine them in before they are given back upon collection of your vehicle upon demand.
16. All warranties hold a nontransferable status, thus the warranty is available only to the original purchaser of the unit, not the third party.
17. We will keep and use your personal data for management and marketing purposes. The facts may also be delivered to designated third parties, insurers and dealers, and may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
18. Keep in mind that all personal data you provide must be correct.
19. You may demand a replica of the information held by Apex MOT Car Garage MOT at a charge of £10 will be made to cover our costs.
20. Apex MOT Car Garage MOT loves to keep you informed about its own products and facilities and those of other companies that might be of concern to you. For joint protection, to let us to constantly look at refining our customer service and for training objectives all calls may be recorded including outbound calls made by us to you or someone representing you.
21. We continuously aim to deliver a top standard of customer service. In the ill-fated event that you desire to complain about our service please contact us at the following and we will appoint the right individual to look into the matter and try to remove your worries:
22. Apex MOT Car Garage MOT keeps the right to alter, bring up-to-date or modify these terms and conditions without prior notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by the prevailing law in England and Wales.